Thursday, April 1, 2021

Spring is B-a-a-a-ck! for SheepSki Designs

 It's April 1st, and we're starting a new challenge on the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog. The challenge runs the whole month of April, and the them is "Animal Magic".  You can find many wonderful images that will fit this theme in the SheepSki Designs Etsy Shop

For my DT inspiration, I colored up the wonderful image, Spring Lamb:


I colored Spring Lamb with Copic markers, then used some papers from AMB Illustrations.  I computer generated the sentiment.

I hope you can join us this month at SheepSki Designs Challenges for the Animal Magic challenge. I'd love to see what you create! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Everybody Art -- Easter
Cutie Pie Challenge -- Bunnies & Blooms (spring)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome colouring Julie, love your sentiment ;)
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing Easter lamb within all the daffodils. And a fantastic colopuring. I like the papers you used. They look really cheerful. Thank you for sharing your card with the Easter Challenge of EAC.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete