Saturday, May 15, 2021

Dragonfly & Roses -- For Catch the Bug Challenges

 It's time for a new challenge at Catch the Bug Challenges, home of Bugaboo Stamps. The new challenge starts today, runs for 2 weeks, and as always now, is Anything Goes!  My favorite!

Bugaboo Stamps has a great line of digital images in the shop called Make It Snappy.  They do exactly what the name implies -- they make up into a card or project very quickly.  For today's project, I made a card out of the Make It Snappy - Roses.



I started by coloring the Make It Snappy - Roses image using a combination of Spectrum Noir Tricolor Brush alcohol markers, and Copic markers. I then cut it out and mounted it with black card stock to make it pop.

The designer papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  I uses 2 of the papers in the Shirley's Roses Collection.    I finished the card off with some Nuvo Vintage Drops. 

I hope you can join us over at Catch the Bug Challenges for our Anything Goes Challenge.  I'd love to see what you create, and we have very generous prizes that we award! 



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
TTCRD -- ATG

No comments:

Post a Comment