Saturday, May 22, 2021

Pool Party -- an All Dressed Up Stamps New Release

 It's the 22nd of the month -- one of the days each month that the All Dressed Up Stamps design team features the month's New Releases.  As always, there are some darling ones this month! You'll find them all in the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy Shop.  You'll find the inspiration in the All Dressed Up facebook group, and on the All Dressed Up Blog

I had the absolute pleasure of working with Pool Party this month!  It put me in the mood for sunshine, sunscreen, and floating in the water...



I colored Pool Party with a combination of Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, and Copic markers.   I then fussy cut the image, and backed her with a stitched circle die cut by Crafter's Companion.  The papers on this card are by Close To My Heart.  The sentiment and embellishments were part of the paper pack. 

I hope you check out the Facebook group and the blog to see the other wonderful inspiration, and visit the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop to see all the wonderful images.  Don't forget about our challenges.  I'd love for you to join us!



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Colour Crazy Challenge -- ATG with a colored image

6 comments:

  1. Hi Julie! I totally love this card and your purse in the previous post (the paper looks like foil!). I love this image so she's in my wish list now. Your design/paper/color choices are da bomb! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, what an amazing card! It makes me want to jump into the pool and relax too. Unfortunately the weather here isn't beautiful or warm, but your card cheered me up. :-)
    Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    I hope to see you next time!
    Hugs,
    Myriam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute. Sweet image and scene and awesome colors. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy, Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cheerful card! ... Thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles Challenge this week, Nelly DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! How I wish I was chilling in the pool just now! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
    Maz DT
    https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete