Saturday, July 3, 2021

For My (4-legged) Friend -- and The Paper ala Mode Challenges

 It's Saturday, and we're starting a new challenge at The Paper ala Mode Challenge.  You'll find it all happening at The Outlawz Challenges, where there is a challenge every day of the week! The Paper ala Mode challenges run for 2 weeks and have a theme.  The theme for the next 2 weeks is 'Fur, Feathers, or Fins'.  Many of us are animal lovers, so I think this will be a popular  one! As always Bonnie Kohane, of We Are 3 Digital Shop is sponsoring the challenge.  Thank you, Bonnie! 

My birthday is in July, and last year for my birthday, Bonnie made myself and the design team a set of papers and printables called Muddy Paws.  I cannot tell you how much I've enjoyed them, using them many times on many projects!  The team and I used them again for today's inspiration on the 'Fur, Feathers, and Fins' theme.


I cut out the Muddy Paws printable in the shape of a doghouse (die by Crafter's Companion).  It cuts into the face of the card.  There are also several Muddy Paws papers used on this card.  The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Birthday Sentiment Set.

The dog shaped die cuts are by Cheery Lynn designs. 

The Outlawz has a new Ning platform, so if it is your first time on the new site, you'll need to log in.  It's very similar to the old site, but hopefully with less issues.  I hope you can join us this next two weeks at Paper ala Mode for the Fur, Feathers, and Fins challenge.  I'd love to see your creations, and Bonnie gives a wonderful gift certificate to one winner for the We Are 3 Digital Shop Store

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- July Linky Party
2 Crafty Critter Crazies -- ATG with a Critter
Crafty Animals -- ATG with an animal

2 comments: