Thursday, July 22, 2021

Unicorn Swim -- for All Dressed Up Stamps

 Today, I'm showcasing one of the New Releases at All Dressed Up Stamps. Twice each month, the design team showcases the month's new releases to draw attention to them.  Today is one of those days. You'l find the New Releases, and all the fantastic All Dressed Up digis in the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy Shop

There are 3 new releases this month, including the adorable Unicorn Swim.  I feel cooler just looking at her splashing around!


Isn't she sweet?  I colored Unicorn Swim with Copic markers, then fussy cut the image.  I cut the rocking card base out on my Silhouette Cameo 3, with a file I found in the Silhouette Design store.  I used papers from Crafter's Companion.  The sentiment is a die from Tonic Studios. 

You can see what the other design team members created with this month's new releases by visiting the All Dressed Up Facebook group, and the All Dressed Up Blog. You'll find challenges in both of those places with chances to win ADU images!  Join us!


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Everybody Art -- Summer
Unicorn Challenge -- Summertime
Use Your Stuff -- Summer Fun

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute and lovely. My daughter has such a unicorn for swimming too and she loves it. Thank you so much for joining the EAC! Christin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colouring and such a fun design! Thank you for joining in the fun at Everybody Art Challenge with this lovely rocker card. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I do love this cute summer image. Your colouring is fantastic. And the form of your card shows the ride of the little girl and the unicorn. You really created an amazing card.
    Thanks a lot for joining the EAC challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic summer card! Your colouring is stellar. Thanks for playing along with USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fun folds! Really great job on this card. Lots of fun layers and color! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
    Tammy DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete