Friday, October 1, 2021

Halloween 2021 -- for SheepSki Designs

 It's October 1, and there is a new challenge underway on the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog.  The theme this month is hot &/or cold colors.  You don't have to use a SheepSki Designs image, but we sure like to see them (plus you win an extra image if your name is drawn).

For my card for this challenge, I found another gnome to color up!  I love Andrea's gnomes!  This is Masked, and I thought it just might work for Halloween:


I colored Masked With Copic markers, concentrating on this hot reds and cold blue colors.  Then, I went in search of papers that would work for Halloween.  I found them at We Are 3 Digital Shop.  The spider web paper is from the Web Works collection. The other paper has been retired. 

I computer generated the sentiment, and used a die from Crafter's Companion to cut it out and back it.  The bats are a die from from Spellbinders. 

I hope you can join us this month at SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog.  I'd love to see your hot &/or Cold creations!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Crafty Calendar -- Halloween

3 comments:

  1. That's brilliant, love the cool colours for Halloween :D
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun Halloween card- great design, love the masked gnome and the colours! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, let’s hope next year it will be different.

    ReplyDelete