Monday, October 4, 2021

One Lasting Moment -- for Ching-Chou Kuik

 Ching-Chou Kuik is celebrating!  It's been 7 years of blog and Facebook challenges. To celebrate, there will be extra challenges this month in both places, and free images for entering.  There are free images in both challenges. This is the freebie for the blog challenge:



It's called One Lasting Moment, and it is a greyscale image.  I don't often color those, but I really enjoyed this one!

I colored One Lasting Moment with a combination of Copic and Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  I framed it with a die by Crafter's Companion.

The papers on this card are by We Are 3 Digital Shop. The background is one of the Bokeh Blends  The sentiment tag is from a Spellbinders kit. 

I hope you check out the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration & Challenge Blog often this month to find out everything that is going on! You'll want all the details on how to own this!


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Colour Crazy Challenge -- ATG with a hand-colored image
TTCRD -- ATG

1 comment:

  1. Your coloring is stunning. I also love the paper you used. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Diane CT

    ReplyDelete