Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Hooray! It's Your Birthday! For Dies R Us Challenges

Hip, hip, hooray!  It's time for a birthday!  AND, it's time for a new challenge at Dies R Us Challenges.  This month, the challenge is Anything Goes, as long as you use a brand of die sold in the Dies R Us Store

I have a good friend who celebrated her birthday a couple days ago.  I needed a card for the occasion, and she'd expect something handmade.  Here is what I sent her:

I started out by blending a white panel with Distress Inks.  I blended quite a few colors together to make it colorful and happy.  Then, I placed a Frantic Stamper card panel called, Hip Hip Hooray and cut it out of the Distress Inked panel.  Then, I pulled out some of the colors in the panel, and used papers that matched to die cut some Birthday Icons, also from Frantic Stamper. Then, all I needed was some happy looking background paper (from Crafter's Companion), and my card was ready to send.

The Dies R Us Challenge starts today and runs for 2 weeks.  A gift certificate to the Dies R Us Store will be awarded, plus 3 designer choice awards. I'd love to see your pretty creations!



5 comments:

  1. So fun! Your blending is just awesome. Love that die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful birthday card for your friend. Love all the colors you used to create the panel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun birthday card!! Full of awesome color, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure your friend love her card and will treasure it. It's such a fun card! Love all the colours!
    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute Julie! What a fun blend of colors on this die. I love dies that do all the work for you. This die is now on my wish list. ;0)

    ReplyDelete