Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Sweet Birthday Wishes -- for Dies R Us Challenges

 It's March 1, and although I'm not doing much creating these days, the months are still going too fast!  March 1 -- that means a new challenge is starting today on the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. In March, the theme is "Anything Goes" -- just use a brand of die sold in the Dies R Us Store

I have a young friend who is celebrating her 11th birthday in a couple days.  She & I have been pen pals since she was 8, and although we've never met, she is near and dear to me from all the letters and cards we've exchanged over the years.  She loves my homemade cards, so I wanted a special one for her birthday.  Here's what I created for her big day:


I love shaped cards, and hope she does, too!  I made this card using a Crafter's Companion Create-a-Card die set, Sweet Treats.  The stitched heart, with the sentiment on it, is from Lawn Fawn. It is one of the Just Stitching Hearts die set

I hope you can join us this next 2 weeks for our Anything Goes (as long as you use a brand of die sold in the Dies R Us Store) challenge at Dies R Us Challenges. One random winner will receive a gift certificate to the Dies R Us Store.  There are also 3 designer choice awards each challenge. 

For our Canadian friends, check out the Didi Crafts Store for a large selection of dies and crafting supplies, with reasonable shipping rates. 



7 comments:

  1. A super fun birthday card for your young friend, she is going to treasure it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet birthday card and I'm sure your pen pal will love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special card for your sweet, little pen pal! How wonderful that you have a pen pal to share your love and wisdom with too. She's a lucky little girl to have you, and I'm sure she blesses your life just as much as you bless hers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet cupcake card for your pen pal! Wonderful mix of patterns and love the cherry on top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card...love the papers you chose too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great papers and design. I love shaped cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright and fun colours. This is the perfect birthday card for your little friend. She'll love it and treasure it!
    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete