Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Pump it Up! For The Paper Shelter Challenge

 Let's get physical at The Paper Shelter challenge! It's time for a new challenge, and 'let's get physical' is the theme.  

My husband, at the age of 65, lifts weights every day.  He has stayed in excellent shape!  I made this card with him in mind: 

The image I used is from the Workout Time set. I colored the image with Copic markers, then fussy cut it out.  The blue background paper is from We Are 3 Digital Shop (no longer in business). The card is 4x6.  It is an unusual size for me, but the brick wall (die from Crafter's Companion) fit on the card size well. The sentiment was created by me and computer generated. 


I hope you join in our challenge this week!  The above graphic explains the prizes.  If you win and use a The Paper Shelter image, you get 6 products of your choice.  Use any other image and win 3 products of your choice.  Get coloring!



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Cardz for Guys -- anything masculine
Digi Choosday -- anything goes
613 Avenue Create -- masculine

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic!! Thanks for playing along with our "anything goes" challenge over at Cardz4Guyz!! You nailed this masculine challenge with this "pump it up" card!!
    Deb Horst, DT #C4G

    ReplyDelete