Monday, July 1, 2024

Hello Summer - for the Season Challenge at All Dressed Up Stamps

 It's a new month, which means a new challenge starts today in the All Dressed Up Stamps facebook Group. The theme of the challenge is "Seasons", and it runs all month.  You do need to use an All Dressed Up Stamps image to participate.  Find them here.

I just love the digital stamp Daisy Fairy.  I've colored her up many times trough the years.  The pretty color combinations are endless with her.  Here's is how I choose to color her this time: 

I colored Daisy Fairy with Copic markers, then made her into a mini slimline card using dies from Trinity Stamps.  The sentiment is from a set of mini strip sentiments by Taylored Expressions.  The flowers and stem die cuts are by Spellbinders. 

I hope you can join us this month in theAll Dressed Up Stamps FB group.  I'd love to see what you create! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges -- summer colors


2 comments:

  1. Happy July Julie. adorable card

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card and beautiful in these colors. The digi is also beautifully colored.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete