Monday, July 22, 2024

Wishing You Joy -- A New Release at All Dressed Up Stamps

 The 22nd of the month is the day I post some new release inspiration for All Dressed Up Stamps.  That is today!

I had the privilege of being able to create with the NR image, Bubbles, available in the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy Shop:

I colored Bubbles with Copic markers.  I stenciled a bubble background (by Taylored Expressions) onto the background paper.  I used a stitched circle die (Crafter's Companion) to cut out the Bubble image and mount it to the bubble background.  The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions.  The butterfly die cut is probably my most used and loved die (Cheery Lynn).  I've had it for many years.  It was one of the first I purchased.

If you are looking for more New Release inspiration, try the ADU Facebook group, and the ADU Challenge blog


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
The Cutie Pie Challenge -- Beginning with the letter 'B' (blowing bubbles)

3 comments:

  1. So darn adorable! Fabulous job on the coloring. Thanks for sharing your project at A Place To Start !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card and bubbles and butterfly are perfect for The Cuties. Thank you so much for sharing with us. Sarah

    ReplyDelete