Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Wag Your Tail -- for The Paper Shelter

 If you're happy and you know it, wag your tail!  Hello, and thanks for visiting today.   Welcome to challenge #612 at The Paper Shelter.  This week's theme is 'All Creatures Great and Small.  You have until October 8 to enter.

Here's my creation for the All Creatures Great and Small challenge. You know I love dogs, so any excuse to color one up, right? 

I used the fun Bath Time image from The Paper Shelter to create this card. It is colored with Copic markers.

The frame die is from Taylored Expressions.  The sentiment is from Close To My Heart, and cut out with die from Taylored Expressions.

I hope you can join us this week at The Paper Shelter challenges.  We have great prizes!

Plus, I'd love to see what you create!


No comments:

Post a Comment