Thursday, September 5, 2013

It's a month-long celebration! with 3 Girl JAM

3 Girl JAM is 2 years old, and the whole month of September is a celebration.  I thought I'd get in party mode with my post today.  It's a warm-up for tomorrow's blog hop! Party, party, party!
 

 
I cut out this purse-shaped card on my Silhouette.  It is a file from The Cutting Café.  Isn't it adorable?  The stamped sentiments are a Unity Itty Bitty. The designer papers are from DCWV --The Black Currant Stack. The ribbon flower is, of course, from 3 Girl JAM. It is Tuxedo from the Celebration Bundle.  There's also a fabric covered button from Pinque Peacock to really dress up this purse. Because every girl needs a fancy purse to take to the party, right?
Want to know what's inside the purse?
 
 
There you go! Your own personal invitation to the month-long party! Come back tomorrow for more celebrating with 3 Girl JAM! There'll be lots of prizes to win and inspiration galore!
 

 
 

2 comments: