Thursday, August 27, 2015

Birthday Wishes

I have the good fortune of posting today for 3 Girl JAM.  It's always great fun to make something where I can showcase my favorite ribbons, lace, or jute products.  Today, it's all about crinkle ribbon.

I've been participating in The Outlawz Progressive Challenge each month this year.  I used the delightful free image sent me for today's card. This image is by Make It Crafty. If you haven't discovered Make It Crafty yet, you should.  I LOVE their images and tutorials.  Great stuff!



She's called "Wishful Asha," and I colored her with Copic markers. The card and sentiment tag were cut out on my Cricut Explore, using papers from Close To My Heart.  I wanted the image to really pop.  That's where the 3 Girl JAM ribbon came into play.  I used the blue from the Red, White, and Blue Bundle and, with 2-sided tape behind my image, pleated the ribbon all the way around the square to frame  it.  Last, but not least, there are 3 enamel dots from my stash.

There will be a new challenge starting Saturday on the 3 Girl JAM Challenge blog.  Stop by to check it out.

Do you want to buy some fantastic ribbon for yourself?  Use discount code JO10 at checkout for 10% off your entire order. Use code AUGUST to get the Caribbean Splash bundle for $1 with any purchase for a few more days. There will be a new special of the month starting September 1.  Check the 3 Girl JAM blog for details!  Whoop!

I'd like to enter this in the following Challenges:
The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge -- August
D.L. Art -- August Linky party
Sister Act Card Challenge -- ATG

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Great coloring on the hair :-). I hope things are going well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coloring of her hair!! She s Beautiful!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Julie,love your coloring.Thank you for joining my DL.ART August linky challenge. Have a blessed day DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Julie,love your coloring.Thank you for joining my DL.ART August linky challenge. Have a blessed day DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. first thing i saw on FB when I logged in this morning. love it to pieces, Julie!! the ribbon is really rich looking and I love this image..your coloring is better every day!!

    ReplyDelete