Wednesday, August 12, 2015

It's Flip Flop Season -- for Snapdragon Snippets

I'm lucky enough to be posting today for Snapdragon Snippets.  I have two very fun, Summertime cards to share with you, both with a flip flops theme.

The first card is a popular motif with Snapdragon Snippets.  It's a Trio card, and in this case, a Flip Flop Trio A6 Card, found in the Silhouette Design Store, and coming soon to the Snapdragon Snippets Store.



The second card is a paper quilt pattern that I converted into an A2 sized card.  It's the August Docket Mini Quilt.



Papers for both these cards are from the same Close To My Heart paper packet - Zoe.  The sentiments are both from Joy's Life Stamps -- the Pun in the Sun stamp set.  I used Paper Wishes dies to cut out the stamped tags, and enamel dots from my stash.

Enjoy the rest of the summer -- it's winding down fast! Don't put those flip flops away quite yet! 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards!!! love the little flip flops!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Zoe papers look fantastic with the flip flops. Very cute cards.

    ReplyDelete