Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Enjoy the Summer -- for Crafty Sentiments Challenge

It's Tuesday, and time for a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog. Our theme this week is to use a sketch.  First the sketch:

Then, my take on it:

I used Lemonade Sunday rubber stamp on this card.  I cropped the stamped image just a bit to fit the sketch.  I colored Lemonade Sunday with Copic markers, then used 2 Spellbinders dies to cut her out and layer her.  

Designer papers for this card are from Jillybean Soup, Blossom Soup 6x6 pad.  The sentiment is from Joy's Life Stamps, Pun in the Sun set.  I used a Lawn Fawn die to cut it out.  The card base is card stock from Close To My Heart. I finished off the card with 3 Skittles. 

Join us at Crafty Sentiment Challenge blog for our Sketch challenge.  It's a fun sketch to work with!  You have two weeks to link up.

I'd like to enter this in the following Challenges:
D.L. Art -- Summertime Challenge
Eureka Stamps -- Hot, Hot, Hot
Sister Act Card Challenge -- ATG
Cards und More -- Summer fun

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! What a great card JUlie, Your image is o cute and your coloring fab!!! You could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes AUGUST Linky Party or both my summertime challenge is still going. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    www.dianamlarson.com
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a really cute summer Card. Your colouring is amazing and I like the flower pattern paper.
    Thanks for sharing on Cards und More Challenge.
    Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card & awesome coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. It's fun to see everyone's take on HOT. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete