Sunday, August 7, 2016

I Want S'More Summer! for Lacy Sunshine

Greetings, fellow crafters and stampers!  I hope you are enjoying the weekend.  Today is the start of a new challenge at Lacy Sunshine, and a Designer's Showcase for you from the Colorists.  

This time, we are all showcasing the same image.  I'm excited to see how differently (or maybe not?!?) we've colored it.
Today, I have for you 'Eleanor & Pickles - S'Mores'.


You can purchase this image in the Lacy Sunshine Online Store here.

I have a tutorial for you today on how I colored the bonfire.  I've spent many hours looking at fires through the years, and they often have blue in them, especially when they are burning really hot.  I want some blue in mine.  Here's how I did it, using Copic markers:

I started with B24


Then, added some B21

Next, I added Y17

Adding Y11 added more flames to the fire

I felt like it still wasn't glowing enough, so I added in some Y38
There!  Now it's how I want it!




I hope you can join the Anything Goes Challenge at Lacy Sunshine.  You can win some awesome Lacy Sunshine images for yourself, and I'd love to see what you make!

Check out the Lacy Sunshine Color N Craft Facebook Community and the Coloring Without Boundaries Facebook Group. There's lots of inspiration in both these groups!

2 comments:

  1. I love how beautiful you colored the adorable image!!Adorable card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and awesome coloring!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete