Thursday, August 18, 2016

You are Awesome! For Sasayaki Glitter Digis

Happy Thursday, fellow crafters!  It's time for a bit of mid-month inspiration over on the Sasayaki Glitter challenge blog.   Challenges run for a month, and this month's theme is "use a die cut."

Here's an adorable image that I colored up:



She's called 'Anita's Star', and I think she's precious!   I colored her up with Copic markers, then used an oval die to cut her out.  The sentiment is combination stamp and die cut.  

I cut the card base out on my Silhouette Cameo, with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  Papers are from Echo Park.  Shimmer trim is from Close To My Heart.

I hope you find time to join the Sasayaki Glitter Challenge this month.  All you need is a die cut somewhere on your project.  Id love to see what you make! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
Art by Miran -- ATG
AUD Sentiment -- for a child
IDCB -- ATG
Let's Color -- Linky Party 11

5 comments:

  1. I love the pretty color palette!!She is precious! Beautiful card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I'm here, I'm loving this card! Everything about it shouts fun, color, and happy! So much fun here....makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Julie. Thanks SO much for sharing your lovely art in our challenge. Have a blessed week and please join us again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is really pretty too, again, beautiful coloring and loving this image!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!

    xEllie
    Let's Color linky party
    Critters and Creatures linky party

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun colorful card. I love the image and what a happy card. Thanks for sharing over at Inspiration Destination.
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete