Saturday, April 13, 2019

Emilee the Elephant & Ladybug for Kitty Bee Designs

It doesn't feel too much like spring where I live, but I am hopeful!  I am posting today for Kitty Bee Designs, where it's my day for the designer spotlight.  Emilee the Elephant & Ladybug are making me think Spring is possible! 


Emilee the Elephant and Ladybug is an acrylic stamp.  It is the perfect size for making shaker cards!  It would also be a nice size for treat bags and candy bars -- small, without too much coloring.

I colored Emilee the Elephant and Ladybug with Copic markers.  Here's a close up:


You can find many cute Kitty Bee Designs in the Etsy Store in both acrylic and digi stamps.  Join us, also, for the Aloha Friday Challenges! Each challenge lasts for 2 weeks, and we have wonderful sponsors!


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
AUD Sentiments -- Easter/Spring
Creative Knockouts -- Spring is on the Way
Outlawz Monday Greetings -- Spring is in the Air
2 Craft Critter Crazies Blog -- Anything Goes with a Critter


2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie. I was thinking about you this week up north with all of the snow. I’m from southern Indiana, so it’s bad enough for me here in the Chicago area. I can’t imagine having a longer winter. Hopefully, the snow is almost done for you and you can enjoy some spring soon!
    Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shaker card. I just saw Dumbo with my daughter and this reminds me of that movie.

    ReplyDelete