Monday, April 1, 2019

Fly High! for SheepSki Designs Challenge blog

It's April 1, and it's time for a new challenge on the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog.  This month, the theme is "Wings".  There are many different ways to go with this theme, and many wonderful images in the SheepSki Designs Etsy Shop to use for the challenge.  Come join in the fun!

I loved Andrea's Daisy Panel, and couldn't wait to color it up, so I used it, and added some butterflies to get the wings to meet the challenge theme:



I thought the Daisy Panel could be colored in many different colors.   I decided to go for one of my favorite Copic combinations -- R81, R83, R85, and R89.  I think they make some pretty Daisies, and I can't wait until they are blooming near me!

Papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  Those pretty daisies are from the Miss Daisy paper collection. The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The card base and layers were made from a Spellbinders label die set.  The butterflies are dies from Paper Wishes. 

I hope you can join us this month at SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog.  I'd love to see your take on the Wings theme, and there are wonderful digis you can win -- like this one! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments Challenge -- ATG
AUD Sentiments -- Anything but "happy birthday"
Outlawz Twisted Thursday -- Favorite Product (ribbon, digis, digital paper, Copics, and dies)
Outlawz Saturday ala Mode -- Shaped Cards
TTCRD -- ATG

4 comments:

  1. lovely flowers. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty, that shape is perfect with the image and you colouring of it fantastic
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Love the gold butterfly.

    ReplyDelete