Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Friendship Warms the Heart -- for All Dressed Up Stamps!

2020!  What better way to start out the year than with a new challenge in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group, and what better theme to get the year going than "Make it Girly".  It is the perfect All Dressed Up Stamps theme, as son many of Wendy's wonderful images are as girly as it gets.  Check out the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy Shop and you'll see what I mean!

We're had a very snowy season so far where I live so I was in the mood to color up this adorable Sledging All the Way digital image:


I colored Sledging All the Way with Copic markers, then added some icicle Stickles to the earmuffs, pompoms, and snowflakes.  To  make sure she was extra girly, I added the lace and ribbon to the card.

The designer papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop. I used 3 of the papers from the Christmas Magic paper collection. The sentiment is a retired acrylic stamp from Close To My Heart.  The snowflake dies are from Crafter's Companion.

Start 2020 out right and join us at the All Dressed Up Facebook Group for the 'Make it Girly' Challenge!  How fun is That!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is adorable. We have had too much rain and not a lot of snow on this side of WI.

    ReplyDelete