Saturday, January 18, 2020

Warm Wintery Wishes -- for Bugaboo Stamps

It's Saturday, and that means it's time for a new challenge over at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog! Today, we have a bingo challenge, and I'll share the bingo board in a bit, after  I show you my card.

It's snowy, and it's dark, and it's cold where I live, so this cheerful snowman will be perfect to brighten some cold soul's day!

Found in the Bugaboo Stamps Store, this is part of Snowman Block  Set.  I colored one of the snowmen in the set (there are 2), with Copic markers, then used one of the sentiments in the set (there is another one).

Here's the bingo card for this week's challenge at Catch the Bug.
I  went diagonally, using snowflakes (in my background paper), a Bugaboo image, and ribbon.

Papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop. I used 2 papers from the Snowmen Paper Collection.

You have a week to enter the bingo challenge over at Catch the Bug! I'd love to see your beautiful creations!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
QKR Stampede -- ATG
Polkadoodles -- ATG
D.L. Art -- January Linky Party
Outlawz Twisted Thursday -- First embellishment ever used (ribbon)

4 comments:

  1. Julie great coloring. Love the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute, Julie! Fab coloring, especially his hat, and I love the blue snowflakes. While I'm here, let me put on a DT hat - I'm so happy to see you playing along at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie I love the shine on the hat! You rocked this card!
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love this card- your colors and coloring are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete