Monday, January 27, 2020

Loads of Love Card - for Dies R Us Inspiration Blog

I'm posting today for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog, where it's always my pleasure to create something with my lovely and growing collection of wonderful dies from the Dies R Us Store

My husband loves old trucks, so when trying to figure out his Valentine's card for this year, an old truck seemed like a good choice:



This old truck is by Cheapo Dies and is called Loads of Love.  I also used a set of stitched snowdrift dies from Lawn Fawn.

Here's all the supplies and papers I used:


Here's everything die cut.  I cut out extra wheels and hubcaps so I could keep the best 2 to use on the truck. Gluing small things together can be tough for me, so I gave myself extra chances :)

I thought the truck could use some rust, so a little metallic wax did the trick:

I used a hot foil machine and a foil stamp to achieve the background on this card.  I really like the look you can achieve with hot foil:

I used Stick It Sheets to adhere the letters to the card.

I wanted to make sure you've heard the exciting news!  Dies R Us now has a sister store located in Canada called Didi Crafts.  It will ship both to the Us and Canada.  Didi Crafts will carry some of the same products as Dies R Us, but most will be different.  Now our Canadian friends don't have to pay huge taxes or large shipping costs.  How great is that?!?!


I hope you check this blog every day for wonderful inspiration!  The design team is so creative, you don't want to miss anything.  Then, join in the challenges at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  Here's one last link to the Dies R Us Store for you, too! 



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- January Linky Party
Outlawz Festive Fridays -- Snowy Weather
DigiChoosday -- ATG
Crafty Happiness Challenge -- ATG - optional Love

1 comment:

  1. Julie that is such a great card and will be perfect for your husband. You really are increasing your dies....I will have to still come hung with you...Margreet lives too far away, lol.

    ReplyDelete