Saturday, March 28, 2020

Flower Tree -- for Bugaboo Stamps

It's Saturday, and it's time for a new challenge at Catch The Bug!  Every Saturday, a new one starts. This week, it's a photo challenge. Of course, with Spring having officially begun, it's a springtime photo.  I'll show you my card first, then the photo I used.

I used an image from the Bugaboo Stamps Store that I thought would work well for inking. That way, I felt, I could best use the colors in the photo. This is Flower Tree:



I blended with several shaded of Spectrum Noir Harmony water reactive inks to achieve this look using ink brushes. 

Here's the photo for this week's Catch the Bug Challenge:


You  can see why I went with the digi I did.  I thought Flower Tree matched the photo really well.

The DP behind the Flower Tree image is from We Are 3 Digital Shop. It is one of the pretty papers in the Garden Dance papers.  The butterfly embellishment has been in my collection for so long I no longer know where I got it.  It wasn't in any packaging. 

The Catch the Bug photo challenge will run for a week.   We always have wonderful prizes you can win, so I hope you join in the fun! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
TTCRD -- ATG
D.L. Art -- March Linky Party
Outlawz Sunday Songs & Rhymes -- Butterflies flapping their wings

1 comment:

  1. Julie that is such a great image and love how you did the card. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete