Sunday, March 1, 2020

You Color My World -- For SheepSki Designs

It's March 1, and that means it's time for a new challenge on the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog.  The challenge theme this time is "Die Cuts &/or punches" -- an easy theme to work with, don't you think?  I rarely use punches anymore, but oh, do I have dies!

I've been longing to try my hand at the SheepSki Designs image, Camouflage.  This isn't what I had originally set out to create, but this is where it ended up:



I used distress inks and brushes on the Camouflage image and background. The sentiment is computer generated.  The frame is a die cut and uses a paper from We Are 3 Digital Shop. The flowers use a die from Creative Expressions.  I used specialty papers from Tonic Studios that give them the felt-like look.  The pearls are from my stash.

I hope you can join us for the Dies &/or punches challenge at SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog.  It runs the month of March.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Crafty Animals --ATG with an animal 
Polkadoodles --ATG
Brown Sugar Challenge --ATG
Outlawz Monday Greetings -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. He's fab Julie, I love his textures skin and your awesome background <3
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 9 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete