Saturday, March 14, 2020

You're Pretty Amazing -- for Catch the Bug Challenges

It's Saturday, and that means Bugaboo Stamps is hosting a new challenge over on the Catch the Bug Blog.  Every Saturday, a new challenge begins.  Today's challenge has the theme: "Things with wings": batman, dragonflies, airplanes, angels, the choice is yours, as long as wings can be found on your project.

I'm a fan of flowers, butterflies, inking, and coloring, so when I found a way to combine all those into one project, I was excited!  This is Daisy Butterfly Tag:
I sized the tag how I wanted it, printed it, then started by coloring it with Copic markers.  I inked the tag with 2 shades of Spectrum Noir Harmony water reactive inks using a lighter color in the middle of the tag, and a darker brown around the edge. After that, I cut out the tag. The iris colored tag was die cut using a die from Paper Wishes. The stamp is an acrylic stamp from Spellbinders. The background paper is from AMB Illustrations. The solid color card stock is all from Close To My Heart.  The purple twine is from Timeless Twine.

Things with wings-- an easy theme, and you will find plenty of inspiration today on the Catch the Bug Blog.  You will also find many images that will work for this theme in the Bugaboo Stamps Store -- including this beautiful one! I hope you join in the fun this week!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- March Linky Party
Path of Positivity -- Beauty of Botanicals
Pink Gem Challenge -- ATG
Outlawz Festive Friday -- ATG

4 comments:

  1. Julie, You have been making stunning cards lately! Each one is prettier than the next! Love this!
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining the DL.ART MARCH LINKY challenge
    Beautiful tag on the card love the colors and design.
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really beautiful bright card. I love the tag. Thanks for sharing at Path of Positivity. Pippa DT

    ReplyDelete