Monday, June 1, 2020

A Wild Flower Hello -- for SheepSki Designs Challenges

It's June 1, and it's time for a new challenge at SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog.  Challenges go for a month, and have a theme.  This month's theme is to use your favorite color(s). The challenge will go all month, so you have until June 30 to enter! 

I have many colors that I like, and probably even more colors that I consider favorites to use with Copic markers. but when picking a favorite overall, I must say it is blue.  So, for this challenge, I went all out, and you will see, this card is BLUE!



This wonderful image from SheepSki Designs is Wild Flower. Isn't that gnome adorable?  Andrea has some adorable gnomes, and you'll find all of them in her Etsy Shop. Back to Wild Flower -- I colored it with Copic markers, then used a set of nesting dies from Crafter's Companion to cut out Wild Flower, back him, and create the shaped card.  I found a piece of designer paper in the We Are 3 Digital Shop that matched the color scheme perfectly. The paper is one of the papers in the Enchanted Paper Collection.  The dark blue gem accents are by Fun Stamper's Journey. The 'Hello' sentiment is an acrylic stamp from Close To My Heart.

I hope you join us this month at SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog. I'd love to see what you make, and you could win incredible digis -- like this one! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges -- Feature a Gnome
Aud Sentiment -- Flowers and a sentiment
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. Julie, your monochrome blue scene is extra cute with the pretty shapes and layers! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH how cute. Love the gnome and his flower. What a cutie. I love the monochromatic colors. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful monochromatic creation julie, love the shape and all those beautiful blues
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete