Monday, June 8, 2020

Butterfly Birthday Box -- for Bugaboo Stamps

Butterfly Birthday Box for Bugaboo Stamps!  Try saying that three times fast -- Its a mouthful!

Today is Monday, so it's Anything but a Card Day over on the Catch the Bug Blog.  I recently needed a little something else for my mother-in-law's birthday present, so I made her this small gift box, and included a gift tag made using a Bugaboo Stamps digital tag image:


This is the Daisy Butterfly Tag, colored with Copic markers and inked with Spectrum Noir Harmony inks, then fussy cut.  I sized it to fit prominently on the front of this box -- the beauty of digital images!  

Here's another view that show's the depth of the box a bit better:

 The box is a double sided die from Crafter's Companion.  I've used it a few times and really like it.  One pass through my Gemini machine, and the box is cut out.  The butterflies are also from Crafter's Companion.

That's it for today's post.  Check out what the other talented Bugaboo Stamps designers have made today at Catch the Bug Blog for Anything But a Card Monday! 



1 comment: