Friday, June 19, 2020

Make America Strong -- for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges

I'm posting a bit of reminder inspiration for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges today.  Challenges now last an entire month.  The current challenge started June 1, and will run through June 30. Independence Day will soon be upon us, so that was what was on my mind when I created this card for today's post:


I combined two different Jan Mayhew sets on this card -- Independence Day Friends and Patriotic Boy.  The red fireworks, the blue fireworks, and the sentiment are from the Independence Day Friends set.  The flags are from the Patriotic Boy set. I used the pre-colored versions of all of these.

I cut the star shaped card base out on my Silhouette Cameo 3 with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  The rest of the stars were cut out with a set of dies from Technique Tuesday. 

Come join us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges for our Anything Goes Challenge.  You can link up whatever you are working on.  I'd love to see it, and we have great prizes you can win!

1 comment:

  1. Julie, This is incredible! Fantastic design idea to make the stars and I love, love, LOVE how you did the fireworks and added the flags. Marvelous project!

    ReplyDelete