Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Poppy Love -- for Ching Chou Kuik

 It's Tuesday, and it's my day to post on the Ching-Chou Kuik inspiration and challenge blog. I love my days when I get to color up and share the beautiful Ching-Chou Kuik images

The current challenge is just getting underway with the theme of "All You Need is Love." I hope you join us with your Valentine/love creations.

For my inspiration card today, I used the beautiful image, Red Poppies.  It is a black & white image that I colored with Copic markers. 

After I colored Red Poppies, I fussy cut it.  I found the perfect background paper for our "All You Need is Love" challenge in the We Are 3 Digital Shop. It is from the Touch of Teal Collection.

The giant XOXO die is from Lawn Fawn.  The filigree heart is from Cheery Lynn.  They were both purchased in the Dies R Us Store

Check out the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and challenge blog often for great inspiration. For more great ideas, and another challenge, visit the CCK Facebook Group.


No comments:

Post a Comment