Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Shine with Love -- for All Dressed Up Stamps

 It's February 1, and the month of love is upon us!  A new challenge begins today in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Group. The themes Romance, Red, &/or Hearts. Just use an All Dressed Up Stamps image, have your project fit the theme, and you're ready to enter the challenge! 

I've loved All Dressed Stamps for many years now. The digi that I used on today's card is the first ADU image that I ever acquired.  It was back in January, 2015.  My collection has grown since then, lol!

Here's my lovely Abi Ballerina...

I colored Abi Ballerina with Copic markers, using some shades of red that I don't normally use.  The stitched oval and hearts dies are from Queen & Company. 

The background paper is from We Are 3 Digital Shop. It is one of the Sweetheart papers. 

I computer generated the sentiment and added the flowers from my stash. 

I hope you visit the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook group and join us for this month's Romance, Red, &/or Hearts challenge. 


No comments:

Post a Comment