Monday, July 16, 2012

Fun with the newest Ippity sketch

Hey everyone, it's hot, hot, hot here in Northwest Wisconsin.  We go through some summers with barely a 90 degree day, but this summer has been a scorcher.  It was nearly 100 degrees again today, with plenty of humidity to go with it.

My BFF has a birthday on Wednesday.  I hope she doesn't check my blog before she gets her card!  I had a giggle fest making this for her.  She's 9 years younger than me, so I think I'm safe sending it to her.  What do you think?


I stamped this sentiment on the inside:


The card is based on this sketch.


I hope she enjoy it!


3 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the sentiment! Now wonder you had a giggle fest ;) Your BFF will love it!

    We too have had some scorcher days. It is supposed to be 97 today...ugh! Hope you are able to stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card! where's the sentiment from? I wish I had it for my bff's 50th last week. lol and hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. OhMGee this is such a cute card

    ReplyDelete