Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ippity Challenges -- using it twice

I made this card this afternoon to reward myself for cleaning my scraproom.  It doesn't look exactly "clean and organized", but things were put away much better than they were before I started.  I even found a few things I've been looking for!

I'm using this card for 2 Ippiy challenges -- a wedding challenge, and a challenge using a sketch.  I'll show you the card first, then the sketch I used.

All papers are from Close To My Heart.  Stamps are Unity "A Friend Loveth" and "On the Beach".

Here's the sketch I was using:


I have to tell you, this was a tough one for me.  Triangles are not something I generally use in either scrapbooking or cardmaking, so it lived up to it's name -- a challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie! I saw your card over at the Ippity blog-very nice card!
    I get so excited when I see a fellow cropchocolatier's projects on other blogs!

    ReplyDelete