Sunday, July 8, 2012

More Ippity Challenges, another card & rocks

When I first saw this sketch, I didn't think I would like working with it, but once I figured out a design, it was very easy to make it work for multiple cards.  Since I just had a very special birthday, I have numerous thank you cards to write.  I made 4 of them, all very similar to the one shown here.
Design paper is some paper I won at my LSS.  It is Bazzill Basics Wanderer 6x6.  Stamp set used is a Unity SOTW.  Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Memento Ink and CTMH ink were both used.  A Viva Decor Pearl Pen put on the finishing touches.

I used this sketch as my starting point.


As you can see, I followed the sketch very closely.


I also followed a UnityTV episode to learn how to paint rocks.  Here's what I did with some rocks from the garden.


I used a Unity Kit of the month (3/10), and several other sets with small sentiments and creatures.  Sorry, I can't remember the names of the sets, but will find them if anyone is interested (blogging while not at home where the stamp sets are).

3 comments:

  1. Your sketch card is great and LOVE those rocks! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rocks are so fun! And I love your card for the challenge! So clever to use the dollies as curtains!
    Thankyou for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards and the rocks are adorable!! Thanks for joining us in the Ippity Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete