Thursday, December 15, 2016

A Llama Love -- for Imagine That! Digistamp

Greetings, fellow crafters!  It's been a bit over a week since my last chemo treatment, and I'm beginning to feel a bit more human again.  I'm not sure which is nastier -- the cancer or the chemo -- but they both knock my socks off, I can tell you that.

I'm posting a bit of Thursday inspiration today at Imagine That! Digistamp.  Our anniversary is December.  Since it was a couple short days after chemo, it was very quiet this year.  I did, however, make my wonderful husband a card for the occasion...




Love that llama!  It's from Imagine That! Digistamp, Llama Love digital stamp set.  I colored the llama with Copic markers, giving him rosy cheeks, as it is December, and it IS cold!  The sentiments are both computer generated onto digital papers from Imagine That! Digistamp. These are Bella's Beauties Soft Florals digi papers.




I hope you visit the Imagine That! Digistamp blog often, as there's tons of great inspiration and news to be found there.  There's also a Christmas challenge going on right now at the Imagine That! Creative Playground.  You have until January 6 to link up a project.  And, there's a great Imagine That! Digistamp Facebook group to check out, too!

2 comments:

  1. This is very sweet. I'm sure your husband loves the cards you make him. Just stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love!! :) Happy Anniversary!! I'm celebrating my 20th wedding anniversary next week. Great card. I'm glad you're having a better week - I've heard that before about chemo... at least as far as it makes you feel. Hoping it kicks cancer's booty and all the yuckiness of chemo will be worth it in a matter of weeks. ♥

    ReplyDelete