Thursday, December 8, 2016

Friendships are life's greatest perks -- an MHKDesigns New Release

Day 3 of the December New Releases at MHKDesigns.  I hope you've had a chance to visit each designers blogs each day, along with the MHKDesigns blog to see the guest designers because it's been so inspirational! All of the new releases can be found in the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop.  Today's New Release is really fun -- Stitched Tea Party digital stamp set!


There are several very cute "tea" themed images (or coffee) in this set.  I used just the tea pot, printed in on Kraft paper, and once again, colored it with colored pencils -- a favorite technique of mine.  Since we had a stitched theme going, I used a stitched die to cut out the image.  Designer papers on this card are MHKDesigns Worn Weathered Pink digital papers.



The dies used on this card -- stitched die is from Lawn Fawn.  All others are from Hot Off the Press. Here's another view where you can see the acrylic piece that holds the 2 panels together.  I saved it from some packaging.


There's still 2 more days of New Releases, so stay tuned!  Isn't this fun?!?

5 comments:

  1. This card is super pretty! I love the stitched look too!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Julie. I love your coloring on the kraft card

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way it looks on the Kraft paper with colored pencils....and I love that you used a stitched die to keep with the stitched look. I also love your paper choice. It all came together beautifully :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE this fabulous layout and the layering you did, Julie! The papers and images look WONDERFUL together--and I adore the added butterflies and the coloring on kraft! This is awesome! Thanks so much for all your hard work for this month's release at MHKDesigns! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can never have too many friends or too many friendship sentiments and images. TFS!

    ReplyDelete