Wednesday, December 7, 2016

I am Grateful -- a MHKDesigns New Release

Day 2!  Day 2 of chemo, day 2 of MHKDesigns December new releases.  Pray that chemo is going smoothly for me!  Somehow, today's New Release at MHKDesigns, Realistic Roses, is a very fitting theme for a cancer patient.  I love the sentiment on this card:



I used one of the sentiments, and the beautiful rose design from the Realistic Roses digital stamp set on this card.  I'm a big fan of Kraft paper and colored pencils, and that's what I used here.  Designer papers on this card are from MHKDesigns Stenciled Roses digital papers.



Make sure you check out the MHKDesigns blog and each of the other designer's blogs from now through Friday to see each of the fantastic New Releases!  There's a wonderful Facebook group, too -- MHKDesigners & Friends.


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful sentiment Julie and gorgeous roses on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious card....I love this set :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Julie. You're in my prayers.
    Hugs,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for you to have strength, comfort, peace, and healing as you go through this challenge!!! You have made a gorgeous card with a beautiful sentiment. Love the rose image and the delicious pink bow!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That double bow is the PERFECT finishing touch for this soft and elegant card, Julie! I adore the pink and brown combo--it's just beautiful! Gorgeous, my friend! Thanks so much for all your hard work for this month's release at MHKDesigns! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ribbon treatment. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete