Friday, August 23, 2019

Back to School -- for Scribbles Designs

It's the 23rd of the month, and it's the day I leave some inspiration on the Scribbles Designs Blog.  School is starting on Monday in the small town where I live, and everywhere I go, the talk is about "back to school."  With that in mind, I created this card:



This is is looooooong.  It fits in a business sized envelope.  It measures 4 x 8.5 inches.

The cute fish were created using the #F88 Bubbles.  It is a free image in the Scribbles Designs Store.  I first placed Bubbles in my photo editing software so I could flip it 180 degrees.  Then, I placed Bubbles in my documents program so I could copy and re-size the fish to make the "school", and adding the sentiment.   Once I got things sized the way I wanted, all that was left was coloring the school of Bubbles with Copic markers.  

I found the orange and green papers I was looking for in the We Are 3 Digital Shop.  They are from the Orange Retro papers and the Distressed Burlap papers

I cut the card base and the fish elements out on my Silhouette Cameo 3 with files I found in the Silhouette Design Store.

I hope you find time to visit the Scribbles Designs Blog.  You'll find more inspiration there, along with fun challenges each month.  Then, visit the Scribbles Designs Store for great digis, including this freebie! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Crafty Animals -- ATG
Not Just Cards -- ATG
Lemon Shortbread -- ATG
D.L. Art -- August Linky Party

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors. This is a wonderful back to school card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to resize and flip, makes a digi so much more useful, love the card. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards.

    ReplyDelete