Monday, August 12, 2019

Don't Let Life Ruffle Your Feathers -- for Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez

I'm posting today for Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez.  I have a darling new release digi to show you today.  It was SO much fun to color up!

This is rooster



I colored Rooster with Copic markers.  I Googled photos of roosters, and there's lots of options for how to color up roosters.  They are very colorful birds!  

The sentiment on this card is from Technique Tuesday and is an acrylic stamp.  The papers were found at Pixel Scrapper.  They are part of the Petting Zoo collection.

The Outlawz Crash Your Stash Challenge is having a photo corners challenge this month.  I don't own any photo corners, so I added my "homemade" one in the corner of this picture.   I will enter this in that challenge.

The Kinda Cute By Patricia Alvarez Shop has many wonderful images for you to check out!  Stop by and do some shopping!  If you sign up for the newsletter, there is a discount coupon for you. 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Crash Your Stash -- photo corners
Sweet Stampin' -- Things With Wings
AUD Sentiments -- Animal + a Sentiment

1 comment:

  1. This is so true about life and I just love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete