Thursday, August 29, 2019

Indra -- for Lavinia World Challenges

It's Thursday, and it's time for a new challenge at Lavinia World Challenges.  It's challenge #8!  Challenges are Anything Goes, as long as you use an acrylic or rubber stamp.  Lavinia Stamps are not a requirement, however, if you do use a Lavinia Stamp in your project, your chances are doubled or winning a prize of a gift certificate to the Lavinia World store, based in the US. 

I used an absolutely gorgeous stamp on my DT card for today.  It is called simply, Indra.  Butterfly?  Luna moth?  You decide.  I will call it a luna moth in my description in this post. 

This Indra stamp is large -- over 4 inches square, so I felt it was the only thing needed (well almost) on this card:



I used a stamp platform to make sure I'd have a crisp image of Indra, and stamped the luna moth with Versafine Clair ink - Nocturne, which also helps assure a crisp image.  I used 3 colors of Distress Oxide Inks -- Shaded Lilac, Tumbled Glass, and Spun Sugar.  After that, all that was left to do was add some pearls from my stash.

That's it for me for this challenge.  I hope to see something from you!  These Lavinia stamps are so gorgeous, and so fun to play with! Visit the Lavinia World store, do some shopping, and join in on our Lavinia World challenges.  I'd love to see your magical creations!


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
TTCRD -- ATG
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
We Love 2 Create -- ATG
D.L. Art -- August Linky Party
Craft Rocket Challenge --ATG

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous background for that wonderful Luna Moth stamp! Love the addition of pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Julie!! I love the colors - they showcase Indra so beautifully!! The pearls are a perfect touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie this is so gorgeous. Love your background and that wonderful stamp. I just picked up a Lavinia stamp so I will have to try this brand which I find so fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pearl detail you added. This would be great framed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorabl background and that stamp is just perfect there! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully blended background! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards, Alex aka PinkCraftyMama
    TTCRD DT
    PinkCraftyMama.com {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful I love it., your background
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART Anything Goes September 2019
    Monthly Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete