Thursday, August 1, 2019

Things Will Bee Okay -- for All Dressed Up Stamps - & a birthday winner!

It's August 1st, and today starts a new challenge in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group. You'll find an album there with this month's theme - Fantasy &/or Wings. 

I think this Busy Little Bee is the sweetest image, and perfect for the Fantasy &/or Wings theme.  What do you think? 



I colored Busy Little Bee with Copic markers.  She has wings, so fits the theme.  You'll find many adorable images in the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop that work for the theme.  Take a look here!

I embellished Busy Little Bee with papers from Honey Bee Stamps.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp, and so is the honeycomb die cut.  The bee die is one I've had for a long time and have finally remembered to use.

I hope you join us this month for our Fantasy &/or Wings challenge found in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group

If you're a regular follower of my blog, you know I celebrated my birthday early in July, and had some blog candy I gave away for the month of July.  Today is the day I'm picking my winner.  I used Random.org to pick the winner.  Thirty three people left comments on my post, and #7 was chosen.  Joy Wilson, that is YOU!!!!  Congrats, faithful reader, Joy!   I will be emailing you shortly on how to send you your prize.  



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Sunday Songs & Rhymes -- 4 Seasons
Arty Divas -- ATG
TTCRD -- ATG

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Hugs, Zowie.
    TTCRD DT
    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete