Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Enjoy the Little Things -- New Release Day at All Dressed Up Stamps

It's the 22nd of the month, and it's the day that I get to share one of the new releases from All Dressed Up Stamps.  Every month, Wendy releases 4 new digital stamps, and I'm lucky enough to get to play with one of them.  I always love all of them, but this month I had a hands-down favorite that fits my lifestyle so well.  I don't usually request an image, I just have one sent to me, but this month, I just had to color this one:



This new release is Summer Trainers.  I'm so in love with this image!   I colored Summer Trainers with Copic markers.  The hardest thing of the whole project was choosing the color scheme for the Summer Trainers and laces.  They could be colored in so many different colors!  

The star border is a double sided die by Crafter's Companion.  The Summer Trainers are cut out and backed with dies from The Scrapping Cottage.  The computer generated sentiment is in a die from Tutti Designs. 

The pretty gingham paper is from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  It is one of the Rainbow Gingham papers.

As I mentioned earlier, there are 4 new releases this month at All Dressed Up Stamps. You can see inspiration for all of them in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group and on the All Dressed Up Stamps Blog

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- July Linky Party
Polkadoodles challenge -- ATG
Crafty sentiments -- ATG
Not Just Cards -- ATG
DigiChoosday -- ATG

5 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog July Anything Goes Challenge. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love the colors and the images. Great coloring and design. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, it's so bright and cheerful. And your coloring is awesome. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again.
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining the DL.ART JULY LINKY challenge
    This is really great!! I love your coloring as usual
    Thank you for your inspiration!! Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Great design. Great colours. Madison

    ReplyDelete