Friday, July 17, 2020

Foxicorn Magic -- for Colour Crazy Challenge Blog

It's Friday, and there's a new challenge underway at the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog.  Every Friday it happens, and every Friday we have a wonderful sponsor for the week.  This week, was a new company -- for me at least -- Knitty Kitty Digis.

I've never seen a Foxicorn, but if I believe in fairies, mermaids, and leprechauns, why not a foxicorn?



I colored Foxicorn with Copic markers, then fussy cut him/her out to fit on that circle of rainbow paper by We Are 3 Digital Shop.  It, and the blue dots, are from the Rainbow Skies Collection. I made the rocking card by cutting out the largest circle die I had and scoring it in half.  The sentiment was computer generated. 

I hope you can join us this week at Colour Crazy Challenges.  Challenges are Anything Goes as long as you color your project with whatever medium you choose. We have awesome sponsors -- like Knitty Kitty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment