Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Summer Hopscotch -- for All Dressed Up Stamps

It's July 1, and that means it's time for a new challenge over in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook group.  The theme this month is "For the kidz" Wendy Burns has so many darling young child images in the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop that would work perfectly for this theme! 

For this month's challenge, I used one of the newer releases, Hop Scotch. This takes me back to many happy hours of childhood fun:



I colored Hop Scotch with Copic markers.  The set of dies that I used to cut her out and back her no longer have a label on them, so I can't give the company credit.  The Hello Summer sentiment is from  Impression Obsession.  I use this set a lot.  It is the perfect size for a card. The small dotted paper was in my scraps -- again, I can't give credit.

I hope you can join our For the Kidz challenge in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook group.  I'd love to see your creations!  There's also a challenge every month over on the All Dressed Up Blog.  

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Everybody Art Challenge -- Girl in Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment