Thursday, July 23, 2020

Santa's List -- for Bugaboo Stamps

Christmas in July is nearly over :(.   It's been a great week!  There's today and tomorrow yet, so keep on having fun!  Everything happens over at Catch the Bug Blog. Thursday is always Oldie but Goodie day, and today is no exception.  Find your favorite well loved Christmas image and color it up.  There is also a photo challenge to make it even  more interesting today.  And of course, the theme all week is Santa's Workshop.

Bugaboo Stamps has many, many images that will work with today's theme, but I found this one I thought was particularly cute.  I enjoy the AKV (a kid's view) images very much, so I was looking for one of those to color up, and this one matched the photo oh-so-well!



This is AKV Santa Ho Ho Ho, colored with Copic markers, and then fussy cut.  I wanted to keep it all simple, so I made it into a tag, and then put it on the pearlescent red background.

The 2 papers on the tag are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  One is from the Floral Watercolors collection, and the green paper is from Holiday Letters.

The tag and the snowflakes are a set of dies from Sue Wilson. 

I hope you can join us at Catch the Bug Challenges for our Christmas in July fun!  We have tons of great prizes for you to win!  Come back tomorrow for One. More. Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment