Friday, December 18, 2020

Day 7 of Holiday Chaos at Bugaboo Stamps

 It's the final day of Reindeer Games over on the Catch the Bug Blog.  It's also Freebie Friday, so as always you'll find a free digi at Bugaboo Stamps.

It's the final day of the Reindeer Games, but the challenges will stay open until Jan. 1 to give you time to get those entries in. 

Today, there is a color challenge, along with the freebie (you don't have to use the freebie).  

Here's what I created:


This uses AKV - Reindeer Skate, in case you miss out on the freebie. I colored AKV - Reindeer Skate with Copic markers.

Here's the color chart:


The papers I used are from AMB Illustrations.  The dies are from Crafter's Companion. 

I hope you joined in this week for Reindeer Games.  If you haven't, there's still time, and the prizes are worth it! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- December Linky Party
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge -- Christmas (the last stretch)


2 comments:

  1. Julie, your card is so fun, I love this image. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete