Monday, December 7, 2020

Sweet Holiday Wishes -- for JDS Challenges

 It's the first Monday of the month, so that means there's a new challenge starting over on the JDS Challenge Blog (Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog).  The challenges run for a month, and they are always anything goes!  Anything!!!!! 

There will be 2 gift certificates awarded.  One will be random, and one will be for a project using a Jan Mayhew image.  So, shop Jan's Store!  All her Christmas digis are on sale through Christmas. 

When I saw this mouse in the Peppermint Mice set, I fell in love!  I thought she was so darn cute, I just had to use her in a card!


This adorable Mrs. Peppermint Mouse is a pre-colored image.  The set comes with a black & white image, and a Mr. Mouse in a teapot, and various sentiments, including the one I used here. 

The papers that I used on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  They are from the Peppermint Collection.

I hope you can join us this month for our Anything Goes challenge at JDS Challenges! I'd love to see what you make! 


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment