Saturday, December 19, 2020

Gifts of the Season -- a JDS Challenge Reminder

 It's time for a reminder post at JDS Challenges (Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges).  The challenges are always Anything Goes, and this challenge will run until Jan. 3, 2021. There's still plenty of time to enter!

I made one last Christmas card for today's challenge (although I think it's actually for my 2021 stash).  Using two of the images from Holly & Boo, I created this:


I used the pine cone images and framed one of the sentiments, making the sentiment the focal point.  I've been trying to jump on the slimline bandwagon, but I haven't figured out the knack of photographing them yet.  I took this one form above, but I'm not real happy with the results.  It looks wonky.  Anyway, I hope you can see the pretty pine sprigs, and the lovely sentiment.

The papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop. They are 2 of the papers in the Holly Berries Collection. 

I used slimline dies from Tutti Designs.  The poinsettia is from Close To My Heart. 

I hope you find time to join us during this busy season at JDS Challenges.  I'd love to see your creations! 



No comments:

Post a Comment