Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Autumn Fairy -- For Ching-Chou Kuik

 It's Tuesday, and this is my day to post on the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration & Challenge Blog.    I love my Tuesdays!   It's also the start of a new challenge on the blog, with the theme of Thanksgiving/Remembrance/Thinking of You/Thank You.  I hope you can join us this month with one of those great themes.  You'll find many beautiful images to color up for the challenge in  the GJZCCK Etsy Shop.


I used one of a set of 3 images for today's card.  The set is called Hello Autumn

I colored Hello Autumn with Copic markers.  The papers are some Autumn themed papers from Crafter's Companion.  The sentiment die is also from Crafter's Companion. 

For another challenge, visit the Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Group. For great inspiration, check out the CCK Inspiration Blog often! 


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- November Linky party

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Julie! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love your colors, yellow is cute. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Danka CT -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I love your card Julie
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART November 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete